WE OFTEN HAVE BABIES FOR SALE. Please contact us to see what is available or ask to go on our waiting list.
Remember.. Check with your local council to see if you are allowed to keep livestock on your property prior to purchase. You will also need to obtain a Property Identification Number (PIC) if you plan on keeping more than 1 head of livestock. Research whether goats will suite your lifestyle and learn about their requirements and check your property is set up for goats, fencing, shelter, water. A happy goat is a healthy goat.
What you will receive when you purchase from Bucko Stud.
1. Back up support for new goat owners.
2. Pedigree of purchased animal.
3. Receipt of Sale (required by department of fair trading).
4. A registered animal that will be transferred into your name.
5. Ear Tagged prior to leaving property (state requirement for movement of livestock)
6. Travel Documents (state requirement for movement of livestock)
7. Animals are vaccinated, dis-budded and wormed prior to sale.
1. All animals must be paid for in full prior to pick up, no exception. Other forms of payment other than cash must be cleared before pick up. We do not accept cheques sorry.
2. Animals purchased site unseen is not recommend and if done so is 100% buyers risk. We recommend you inspect the animal before purchase. We can book a Veterinary inspection for interstate buyers, all costs are the responsibility of the prospective buyer and must be paid in full prior to the vet check with no refund if animal not purchased.
3. We offer a replacement to the same value of the purchase price only if the animal purchased is proven to have a genetic problem or medical problem we should of picked up on. A veterinary certificate is required. We will not refund if you simply change your mind.
4. Illness and injury post 7 days of pickup is not the responsibility of Bucko Stud. We are not able to control the environment and feeding once an animal has left our stud. We are more than happy to try to help with any problems that might arise.
5. Upon full payment we are happy to hold the goats for two weeks for free, allowing you time to prepare fencing, shedding or transport etc… After that time an agistment fee will apply to help cover feed costs.